The 4th Annual Home and Garden Show Bowral will be held on the 9th and 10th September 2017 at Bong Bong Racecourse. A great weekend was had by all last year with over 4,000 people attending.
So much activity takes place at this event …
- Join the region’s leading home and garden authorities in a free lecture series
- Get inspiration for your home – inside and out
- Bring your dog along to enjoy the Dog Lover’s Zone
- Find out how you can improve your home… or look for a new one
- Participate ‘how to’ workshops for all sorts of home and garden issues
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet fellow home and garden enthusiasts from your community
- Have fun at the adults and kids in the craft and cooking classes
- Learn the interior designers’ best kept secrets
- Watch as kids discover their green thumbs
- See the latest in new technologies and products for your home and garden
and so much more!
The Home and Garden Show has something for everyone!
This makes the Southern Highlands the perfect venue for this exciting event.
The Event Managers
For over twenty years the team at The Big Event Group have created quality national and international events ranging from sporting events such as the Festival of Cricket, World Fly Fishing Championships and UK Captains Tour… to Canberra’s Millennium NYE, Next Real Model and numerous Motor Shows, Fashion Festivals and Events.
They are excited to be putting their talents and creative abilities behind the Home and Garden Show in Bowral.